• Students must wear masks at all times on campus except when eating or drinking
• Students will be temperature checked upon arrival in the morning and have a brief health screening
• Students should not attend school if they have a fever, cough, and/or any signs of illness
• Students will wash their hands upon entry to the campus, before lunch and snack, and every time they re-enter the building
• No lunch service will be provided. Students must bring their own lunch and a snack each day.
• Students will bring two refillable water bottles to school each day
• Assemblies or larger school events must be held outside
• Parents must wear masks at all time when on campus
• Parents must wash their hands upon entering campus
• Parents should not visit campus if they have a fever, cough, and/or any signs of illness
• Parents are welcome on campus for necessary business or upon invitation from the teacher or the Director
• Parents should avoid unnecessary visits to campus
• All AISF staff are required to be vaccinated as per the directives from NACOVERC
• Staff must wear masks at all times on campus except when eating and drinking
• Staff will be temperature checked upon arrival in the morning and have a brief health screening
• Staff should not come to school if they have a fever, cough and/or any other signs of illness
• Staff should follow the same handwashing procedures as students.
• School assemblies and events will take place only within the three student cohorts (ECC to Grade 1, Grades 2—4, and Middle School/High School) and will be held outside with all participants masked.
• Parents may be invited to such outside assemblies while following all of the protocols for students and staff.
• After-school activities may take place within the cohorts and offered only by AISF staff